Stress Is Eating Away At Us!
- The realities of one’s life demands are a lot undertake.
- Increased fears and pressure of family, acceptance, relationships, finances, self-worth, and more!
- The never-ending stream of social media has consumed us! We don’t know how to unplug.
- Its estimated 40 million Americans are living with anxiety and depression.
- Suicide is at an all-time high.
- The number of people taking some form of medication to manage stress and anxiety is epic.
- We need to redefine how we live, think, breathe, and manage our day. It starts with Me-Time!
What does Me-time mean?
With today’s busy pace, you can all too easily forget how to self-care to recharge your batteries. Yet, it’s vital for your health, well-being, and creativity to take time out to relax and find some “Me” time. Taking time out for yourself is not a luxury––it’s a necessity.
Simple Self-care Relaxation Steps
- Start with a quiet place, some soothing music, or calming sounds.
- Soak in a warm bath with a Bath bomb, Bath bubbles, or Epsom salt infused with pleasing scents.
- Focused breathing, meditation, and affirmations of your strength, beauty, and self-worth.
- Hydrate with water or a warm cup of stress-free tea.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
If you don’t take care of yourself, no one else will. Stop, Slow Down, and Breathe!